Some hands missing

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Some hands missing

Postby mtfaz1988 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:20 pm

Hi,
I was just playing on iPoker when I realised a hand was missing when I came to check it, I kept a eye out for any more and I seen one more. I took screenshots of the hand being played on the client, and filtered by hand on Pokertracker, so show they're not there.

I am hoping these are the only two missing but guess there could be more.

Show marked hands is unticked and showing max hands, I have do manual import of the processed hands. Folder which stores client hands was empty.

Thanks
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-16 212352.png
(30.13 KiB) Downloaded 1896 times
Screenshot 2024-04-16 212111.png
(649.77 KiB) Downloaded 1895 times
Screenshot 2024-04-16 212003.png
(647.78 KiB) Downloaded 1964 times
mtfaz1988
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:12 pm

Re: Some hands missing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:39 am

If cashout was used by a player in these hands then they are not possible to support accurately due to the lack of rake in iPoker hands. I understand that they are adding rake to their hand histories and when that rolls out we will update PokerTracker 4 to support these hands. If you wish to be notified when that is available please open a Support Ticket about the issue. If cashout was not used in these hands then instead attach your screenshots and hand history files from this session to the ticket instead.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Some hands missing

Postby mtfaz1988 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 am

Thanks for your reply - would I be able to manually add the missing hands once the update is done?
mtfaz1988
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:12 pm

Re: Some hands missing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:17 pm

Even if iPoker add the rake to new hand histories your original hand history files will still not have any rake details so either your poker site would need to provide you with updated versions of these hand histories or the original files would need to be manually edited to the new format.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests