Filter action/hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter action/hands

Postby Mr.M@r » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:49 am

Hello,
I have PT4 trial and I dont know how to filter hands ... I know that I had AJs on BB, I dont remember tournament/date, how to filter specific hand in this situation ? I used to use HM2 and I have filtered hands/action ... that was easy. Thx for help
Mr.M@r
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:02 pm

Re: Filter action/hands

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:44 pm

You can do that via:

1. More Filters -> Hole Cards Range Selection -> Holdem Hand Range -> AJs

2. More Filters -> Hand Details -> Player Position -> Preflop -> Position of Active Player = 8

Guide: Filters
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17075
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests