Cannot active an invalid database

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Cannot active an invalid database

Postby OnuRonaldo » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:47 pm

Hello,

I installed the latest version of postgreSQL. I was able to open software. However, it was still not connecting to the current database. I created a new one. Now, I can't select the old database as it's advising that "You cannot active an invalid database"

https://prnt.sc/draCFhwRDeh7

I'd like to use my previous database. Could you please help?
OnuRonaldo
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: Cannot active an invalid database

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:27 am

What version of PostgreSQL did you install and what was the version you were using before?
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests