Page 1 of 1

PT4 doesnt show a HUD on Winamx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:45 am
by Floris1988
2024-03-27 15_36_00-Winamax.png
(23.36 KiB) Downloaded 3115 times
Hi support,

I have been trying to setup my PT4 hud for Winamax. I followed the Winamax configuration guide and hands are being imported when I click 'get hands while playing'. I have configured Winamax (see screenshot 1) but somehow my Hud doesnt appear. I think it has to do with one of the following two issues: (1) the tracker state within Winamax shows disconnected and doesnt connect with Winamax (see 2nd ss), (2) after clicking 'stop getting hands' a message appears as shown in the 3rd screenshot.

Any suggestions on how I can get the HUD to work on Winamax?

Thanks in advance

Re: PT4 doesnt show a HUD on Winamx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:01 pm
by Flag_Hippo
We will need to review your logs to advise you on this so please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce the problem and then attach your support bundle and screenshots to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.

Re: PT4 doesnt show a HUD on Winamx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:26 pm
by Castro_O
Hi.
If you have solved this problem, please write how exactly you did it. I have a similar problem.

Re: PT4 doesnt show a HUD on Winamx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:56 am
by Flag_Hippo
The OP did not follow up on this so I don't have any further information. Bear in mind Winamax only allow one tracker to connect to their poker client so if you are using more than one tracker that will not be possible when playing there. If you are only using PokerTracker 4 with Winamax then turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this porblem and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket where a technican can review your logs and follow up with you. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.