Custom Stats Undo Aliasing in Reports

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom Stats Undo Aliasing in Reports

Postby buzzbuzz » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:53 pm

I'm running an all players report and have found that adding some custom stats will make it so that players that should be aliased together show up as separate. When I remove certain custom stats the problem goes away and the aliasing works correctly, how do I fix this?

To be specific, the stat that breaks it is CBet Flop IP ( same with OOP as well).
The same issue also happens without the customs stats but with a filer for being IP on the flop.
buzzbuzz
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:32 am

Re: Custom Stats Undo Aliasing in Reports

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:11 pm

I've reported this issue and we will follow up with you after the weekend.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Custom Stats Undo Aliasing in Reports

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:29 am

This issue has been forwarded to the development team. There isn't a workaround that I am aware of so if you would like to be automatically notified when this is fixed please open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests