Can't set up new installation

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Can't set up new installation

Postby Lovetrucker » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:54 pm

Good afternoon

I've recently restored a backup but can't seem to find myself as a player.
1.png
(14.5 KiB) Downloaded 598 times


I also can't find GGNetwork on the list, which is where I mainly played.
2.png
(25.82 KiB) Downloaded 576 times


Thanks
Lovetrucker
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Re: Can't set up new installation

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:02 am

Lovetrucker wrote:I've recently restored a backup but can't seem to find myself as a player.

Is the restored database displayed in 'Database -> Database Management'? If yes then is it the current active database?

Guide: Database Management

If the correct database is active then what name are you searching for? Your name in GGPoker hand histories is 'Hero' regardless of your actual screenname although if you attached it to an alias in the backed up database then you would need to search for the same alias in the restored database.

Lovetrucker wrote:I also can't find GGNetwork on the list, which is where I mainly played.

It doesn't appear in the list since it doesn't require configuration for auto-import ('Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing'). GGPoker hands are manually imported into PokerTracker 4 after downloading them using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dizzy_eS and 55 guests