Large number of hand history files waiting to be uploaded

Posted:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:13 am
by TRNSLTR
Another issue that has recently appeared - every time I stop hand import after session I get the message below. It seems that the issue is specifically with ACR hand histories/folder (when I click the import now, it sometimes does import some acr hands), but the window appears even if there are no hands waiting to be imported.
How do I fix that?
Re: Large number of hand history files waiting to be uploade

Posted:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:51 am
by Flag_Hippo
So we can find out what's causing that and advise you accordingly please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce the issue and then attach your support bundle to a
Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via 'File -> Create Support Bundle' but if you are not seeing that menu option you should update to the
latest version of PokerTracker 4.