PS-Observed hands being imported, but I'm not observing them

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PS-Observed hands being imported, but I'm not observing them

Postby eviln00dle » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:21 pm

As title suggests, my PT4 is currently importing lots of observed tables/ hands (cash games) - but I'm not actually observing any of these tables.. Very strange, and makes my active table view a mess.

Anyone else having an issue?
Assuming an issue with Pokerstars client, but just wanted to report/ check.

Thanks
eviln00dle
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:34 pm

Re: PS-Observed hands being imported, but I'm not observing

Postby eviln00dle » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:04 pm

Example:
Attachments
Capture.JPG
(142.75 KiB) Downloaded 625 times
eviln00dle
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:34 pm

Re: PS-Observed hands being imported, but I'm not observing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:28 am

That looks like a PokerStars issue although I cannot reproduce it myself. Disabling the PokerStars memory grabber in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> PokerStars' should stop PokerTracker 4 detecting those hands/tables but if you need to follow up on this open a Support Ticket with your support bundle:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17061
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests