HUD HH drop down issue

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD HH drop down issue

Postby hanks18 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:08 pm

Apologies if this has been mentioned in another thread, I couldn't see any about it.

Not a massive issue but since the last update the pot size in the HH drop down (not sure what to call it) has no $ sign and is instead showing a 0 as seen in the attached image.

As said not a big issue but thought I'd share.
Attachments
hud.png
(18.77 KiB) Downloaded 438 times
hanks18
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:28 am

Re: HUD HH drop down issue

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:11 am

I cannot reproduce this so please send this information and your hand history sample to us in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests