Can't connect to Postgres database after fresh install

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Can't connect to Postgres database after fresh install

Postby vortec » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:33 pm

Hi PT4 forum,

I installed PT4 on a new Mac and wanted it connect to a Postgres server I already have running on my system.
The Postgres Server is running with a password-less user called "postgres" (I just ran brew install postgres). I can connect via CLI.

However, after the setup of PT4 it prompted me to enter the Postgres details, but there's a text field for username missing, as you can see on the screenshot.
Therefore, it doesn't matter what I type in, I get the error message "Unable to connect to this database. Please check the configuration".

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-03-10_at_21.34.24.png
(194.08 KiB) Downloaded 558 times
vortec
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:27 pm

Re: Can't connect to Postgres database after fresh install

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:59 am

Please open a Support Ticket with your PokerTracker 4 and PostgreSQL log files where a technician can assist your further:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests