View Todays Hands

Posted:
Tue May 25, 2021 8:00 pm
by rabman50
I have a new computer and I loaded PT4 and then restored my database from my old computer. Everything is working fine except when I am playing. The table for "View Todays Hands" displays the hands for each player at the table. So instead of one instance of each hand I see the same multiple instances of the hand. One for each player at the table. I used the right mouse button to select active player, searched for my username, and clicked on it but it makes no difference. What am I doing wrong?
Re: View Todays Hands

Posted:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:35 am
by Flag_Hippo
That sounds like you have added player specific statistics to the 'Hands Summary' report so you are now seeing each individual hand from the perspective of every player dealt into that hand. Therefore you need to remove those types of statistics from the report (or reset it to default via 'Configure Report -> Restore to Default -> OK'). If you only want to see your own hands you need to be on the 'My Hands' tab instead as that is specific to 'Hero' only.