STATS BAR

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

STATS BAR

Postby zanzas » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:43 pm

HELLO GUYS, I have modified my HUD default..ALL ok, but it have another bar with another 4 stats (vpip/pfr/3bet pf and fold to cbet) I dont need because I allready have those stats on my hud.. How can I remove that option? thanks
zanzas
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Re: STATS BAR

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:47 am

Select your HUD profile in 'HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles' and look under the 'Group' heading on the left. If you have an additional HUD Group that you do not want you can select it and delete it.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: STATS BAR

Postby zanzas » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:46 pm

thsnks.. solved
zanzas
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:20 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests