PT4.01.9Beta

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby js2002 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:33 pm

no, I tried. no effect.
please remove it, i wanna play and make a promo vid for utube.
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby TagsTrip » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Workaround if you use Windows 7: Enable cleartype : control panel -> display -> adjust cleartype text to resolve this
TagsTrip
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 2:36 am

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby js2002 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:31 pm

puke!
Works BUT UGLY as hell!
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby js2002 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:41 pm

does somebody has a .bat switch 4 turning clear type on/off?

I ll try google....

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/K ... 98525.html
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby PJs Ronin » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:36 pm

WhiteRider wrote:
PJs Ronin wrote:It appears as if My C Net Won and My C Net Adjusted are tracking identically. That's different to b4 the 9beta update.
There were changes related to the net adjusted overlay in the new beta but if you were seeing a separate line before I'd expect to see it now too - what type of tournaments are these?

These were a mix of DoNs, 50/50, 2 table, 3 table, yadda yadda. I also noticed that I started to get an Adjusted line for tournies I played after the 9beta update. After a decent night's sleep and reading more comments in the forum I noticed there was mention of running auto detect to solve a problem or two. I threw auto-detect at all my tournies in this db and praise be to the Great Pumpkin I now have separate lines for My C Net Won and My C Net Adjusted.

Just for a moment, assume I do not have the intellectual abilities of Sheldon Cooper. Can someone explain to me which side of the My C Net Won line should the My C Net Adjusted be for me to have happy feelings.
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:58 am

Yes, that's right - it had slipped my mind about needing to run Auto Detect - sorry about that. :oops:

If the amount you actually won is higher than the "net adjusted" amount then you have been lucky. If it's lower then you've played better than your results suggest. Either could be a cause of happiness, depending on how you like to think about it.. ;)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby oracle3001 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:18 am

js2002 wrote:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31225678/Aufnahme-9.wmv


JS2002...just noticed your pop-up tab titled Won SD when...I assume they are all custom stats? If so, would you be willing to share, well at least one to give an idea of how you constructed them?
oracle3001
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:12 am

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby js2002 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:28 am

I ll share a new HUD for 10-25$ soon.
The stats were a lot of work.
They will be featured on utube and on homegames.eu (german page, end 2012 in english)
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby pmania » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 pm

I am getting a Fatal Error

The PokerTracker Hud executable could not be launched

When I open PokerTrackerHud4.exe it works.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
(18.92 KiB) Downloaded 1991 times
pmania
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:41 pm

If you still get that after a reboot try re-booting again and then run the installer again.
If you still see the same thing please attach the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket after you see the error - that should give us more information.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests