Unreadable font in HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Unreadable font in HUD

Postby WiSucht » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:01 am

kydechuk01 wrote:Yes! As for me, I think I will never use transparency for my HUD layouts... Then you have so many text on screen, the most important thing to read it quick. But for my ticket (117516) I want to note important thing - font I'm using not only fuzzy (because of transparency as you said) but also little larger than it meant to be!


So do I.
WiSucht
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Re: Unreadable font in HUD

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:56 pm

We'll have a change for this in the next release which should make you both happy!
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Unreadable font in HUD

Postby WiSucht » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:13 pm

WhiteRider wrote:We'll have a change for this in the next release which should make you both happy!


I'm very happy! :)
WiSucht
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Re: Unreadable font in HUD

Postby Erlebnis » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:37 pm

WiSucht wrote:
WhiteRider wrote:We'll have a change for this in the next release which should make you both happy!


I'm very happy! :)


Am I missing anything? I'm not happy yet :oops:

Joking apart, did something really change that I have overseen recently?

As for the transparency question, I really do like transparency and I think it adds a lot to a comfortable/lean visual. However, I don't even remember if I used it in PT3... which means maybe it's not that important for me after all :roll:
Erlebnis
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 am

Re: Unreadable font in HUD

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:08 pm

I don't think an updated version with this fix is available yet, but the change is made for the next version we do release.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests