How to hide HUD on pokerstars?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: How to hide HUD on pokerstars?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:24 am

dzajac wrote:It is working fine, I can see the stats and everything. I've already duplicated the profile and reverted some changes I did to see if it was fixed but didn't work. I've checked in every possible inch of the screen, and even with the window maximized it doesn't show up. I think I'll have to backup my DB and reinstall the PT4 which is a real pain but can't find any other solution..

Does this file exist on your computer?

C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Images\Hud\hud_main.png

If it's not there download and run the PokerTracker installer again - there is no need to uninstall anything first. If the file is there then please refer to my previous reply and open a support ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: How to hide HUD on pokerstars?

Postby dzajac » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:55 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
dzajac wrote:It is working fine, I can see the stats and everything. I've already duplicated the profile and reverted some changes I did to see if it was fixed but didn't work. I've checked in every possible inch of the screen, and even with the window maximized it doesn't show up. I think I'll have to backup my DB and reinstall the PT4 which is a real pain but can't find any other solution..

Does this file exist on your computer?

C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Images\Hud\hud_main.png

If it's not there download and run the PokerTracker installer again - there is no need to uninstall anything first. If the file is there then please refer to my previous reply and open a support ticket.


Hey there, happy sunday. The file does not exist. I'll download the installer and do what you said. Thanks
dzajac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:59 am

Re: How to hide HUD on pokerstars?

Postby dzajac » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:05 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
If it's not there download and run the PokerTracker installer again - there is no need to uninstall anything first. If the file is there then please refer to my previous reply and open a support ticket.



Life saver! Thank you my friend, it worked!
dzajac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:59 am

Re: How to hide HUD on pokerstars?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:15 pm

That's good to hear :)
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: the other mike and 59 guests