I think my hud is somehow confusing somethings

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: I think my hud is somehow confusing somethings

Postby JediMethod » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:36 am

WhiteRider wrote:PokerStars write the table size to their hand histories so the 'Automatically Apply Treat As' and 'Treat As' options don't apply to PokerStars.


Ok well that is really bizarre because I was having this problem for close to a month, did the updates as kraada suggested and it was still there. I uncheck that box and then immediately start a session playing about 5k hands on probably between 30-35 different tables and not one of them was treated as 6max this time. Maybe it was coincidence?? I'm going to play another session right now and see.

If you don't see me posting again soon after this one, everything is still fine.
JediMethod
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Re: I think my hud is somehow confusing somethings

Postby JediMethod » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:55 am

Ok it is happening, got 18 tables up and running and one of them is being treated as 6max.

What do i do?
JediMethod
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Re: I think my hud is somehow confusing somethings

Postby JediMethod » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:48 pm

I just played 5k hands in my last session and it only happened on one table. I was a table that I started and then I noticed things were messed up when a couple of players sat.

It seems to be happening much less but maybe this is just a small sample. Taking a break right now and will play more later but any instructions on what I can do to get rid of this problem would be great.

Thanks
JediMethod
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Re: I think my hud is somehow confusing somethings

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Please send us the hand history of one of the tables that is being misdetected via our support system - that will help us in figuring out what is going wrong here.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: I think my hud is somehow confusing somethings

Postby JediMethod » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:22 pm

kraada wrote:Please send us the hand history of one of the tables that is being misdetected via our support system - that will help us in figuring out what is going wrong here.


I wanted to do this for you today, but it wasn't happening. No tables were getting confused as 6max and only one yesterday and I don't remember which one it was. A lot of tables were not updating stats though. I didn't notice right away but soon I had several tables with player stats not appearing and stats still showing for players that left the table long ago.

I tried to refresh the hud on those tables but nothing. I tried to close PT and it wouldn't close. Force closed it with task manager, but the hud is still running!! I wait a bit but it still hangs there showing stats for players who aren't even there anymore. Okay, so I go into processes tab on task manager and find PT4 and shut it down. Then I go to re open PT4 and it tells me another version is already running. FML!. I start import, and then it finds like 5k duplicates in the hand history folder. This has happened to many times before. PT4 just sometimes isn't moving the hh's to the processed folder.

To top things off I'm on mega tilt and running like 20 buyins below ev over the past couple of days and my volume is pathetic.

I need to get this fixed up so I can grind.
JediMethod
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Re: I think my hud is somehow confusing somethings

Postby kraada » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:26 pm

The files aren't moved until import is stopped so by closing PT4 via the task manager the files would never get moved. Your situation sounds similar to what some others are reporting and we are working on trying to figure out what is causing this kind of behavior and get it fixed as soon as possible.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests