Fold/Call 3b by position and IP or OOP

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Fold/Call 3b by position and IP or OOP

Postby melles1234 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:37 am

This is the stat I have made.
vs 3Bet - EP Fold to 3Bet from blinds
( cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_when_EP_Fold_to_3Bet_from_blinds / cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_when_RFI_EP_Faced_3Bet_from_ip) * 100

..is a typing error.
If not - you'll need to sort that out.


Yea this was a typo, it is
( cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_when_EP_Fold_to_3Bet_from_blinds / cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_when_RFI_EP_Faced_3Bet_from_ip) * 100

The problem is that I dont see any correct values.
When I check the stat in the hud it says 62.416
Value: 62416.41 (70/0)

And these are the two columns I use.
Code: Select all
cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_when_EP_Fold_to_3Bet_from_blinds

sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='F' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.position=3 AND
substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int >
cash_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])


Code: Select all
cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_when_RFI_EP_Faced_3Bet_from_ip

sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 3 AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])


What is the most easy way to check if your stats is working, is there a way to check it against hh or something.
Or do you need to create a new db and import 1 hand?
melles1234
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:02 am

Re: Fold/Call 3b by position and IP or OOP

Postby melles1234 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:31 pm

This is working now, it I had to remove the stat from the hud profile and re add it again.

But is there a easy way to check your custom stat vs hh or something, some of my stats doesnt have the same values as I have in HM2.
melles1234
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:02 am

Re: Fold/Call 3b by position and IP or OOP

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:35 am

That's good to hear. There isn't a built-in mechanism for testing for hands which match a custom stat, but you can make a "Hand" equivalent of the stat to see which individual hands are counted - like described in this PT3 tutorial.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Fold/Call 3b by position and IP or OOP

Postby melles1234 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:48 am

I looked at the Building a pair of stats for player and hand this will mean I need to reinvent the wheel several times I have a lot of stats.
Dont think I can do this it would take to much time.

Why not make this report so I can just filter it based on my own custom stat, just show my custom stat under "Show custom stats only"?
Why do I first need to make a custom stat, then make a copy of that stat but in a diffrent way.
melles1234
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:02 am

Re: Fold/Call 3b by position and IP or OOP

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:45 pm

I'd love to see this automated too, and I will remind the development team of the request, although it is something I've asked for in the past.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests