Results off?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Results off?

Postby crumbly » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:35 am

ok well I selected all the sessions, hit set rate and left it do the caching came back after an hour or so and it was done but results are still shown incorrectly.

I'll send in the hands I guess?
crumbly
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Re: Results off?

Postby TexDanny » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:14 am

Hi,

I'd like to jump on this thread and share my experiences with this problem. I've been using PT4 and HM2 simultaneously for the last two weeks and the results showing both programs are very different. As suggested by someone in this thread, I compared my biggest loss on both programs. I applied a "this month + only USD hands" filter on both programs to get the same hands and eliminate the pt4 currency issue.

These are the results:

HM2 ("presumably" correct results lol)

[ img ]

The three biggest losing pots for selected stake: -520, -365, -300

PT4 (showing some pots I've won as losing ones.)

[ img ]

PT4 is showing to more pots above the $300 range that I've actually won instead of losing. I'll add a screen of the results of one of these hands:

[ img ]


Let me know if you want me to send the hh's.
TexDanny
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:29 pm

Re: Results off?

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Please do send us the hand histories (Support Ticket) and tell us what errors you see - thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Results off?

Postby UserNameGoesHere » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:29 am

Hi,

Wasn't sure whether to start a new thread or not but I have the same/similar problem. I imported directly from my PT3 DB and the results are different, even thogh the number of hands are the same.

Anything I can do to assist? (Upload anything etc)
UserNameGoesHere
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:03 am

Re: Results off?

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:23 am

Please send us your hand histories as well - the bigger a sample we have the easier it is for us to test and fix the issue.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests