SNG not detected on Stars

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: SNG not detected on Stars

Postby random » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:30 am

I went through PT4 10man SNGs I played and I can see 1 that imported correctly wasnt even a final table. On the other hand I have a few where i made final table and arent detected correctly.

Also after if I click Edit tournament I can see PT4 knows that there were exactly 90 entrants in all of these already.

Question, can I select more then 1 tournament to edit their info and set them as MTT 10-tables SNGS?
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: SNG not detected on Stars

Postby Parket » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:44 am

random wrote:I went through PT4 10man SNGs I played and I can see 1 that imported correctly wasnt even a final table. On the other hand I have a few where i made final table and arent detected correctly.


I'm pretty sure that in the past with PT3, PT3 was able to always correctly detect the multi-table SNGs, even if I busted in the 1st hand. But maybe the recent PS HH changes have broken some things.

random wrote:Question, can I select more then 1 tournament to edit their info and set them as MTT 10-tables SNGS?


In View Stats->T->Results, you can just click Edit Tournaments at the left, and then you get the same GUI as you get in PT3, allowing you to multi-select tournaments. And you can first use a filter there to make sure you only see those tournaments that you want to update all together.
Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests