Facing a Raise OTT

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Facing a Raise OTT

Postby COKE_MAN » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:21 pm

I found the issue. There is no problem until the River filter is applied. For Flop and Turn, I can put in values for the ranges as .01 to 10000 and it does in fact work as you describe. When you do this for the river, the dialog resets the value. By default it selects 0 to 100 and that won't work because you want those 0bb 2bets. if you put in .01 to 200bb, and click Apply Filter, it gets bumped up to 1bb to 200bb for the filter. The main issue was that I did not notice that is was defaulting to 0 where the other 2 defaulted to 0.01.
COKE_MAN
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Re: Facing a Raise OTT

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Ah I see, that makes sense.

I'll make a note to get that specific field widened so you can get those decimals in.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests