Wrong Hud profile

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Wrong Hud profile

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:01 pm

If you hit F5 or otherwise refresh you should see the file size - unless this is something they changed for newer versions of windows I suppose. It works that way for me.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Wrong Hud profile

Postby hoernchen76 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Very strange. I did all I thought it could help me show that file.... nothing worked.

I restartet my PC, closed PT, F5, ...., .....

--> there is NO file in this folder. In the previous post I meant the folder contains 0 bytes. There is no log file with 0 bytes, there is no file at all.
Very very strange. I don't know what I should do.

In an other thread I wrote that I canceled the sending of log reports at startup, because it seems nothing happened over many minutes. Maybe that was because there is no file to send?
hoernchen76
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 11:09 am

Re: Wrong Hud profile

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:04 am

That's very odd - could we perhaps set up a remote session to see what is causing this behavior for you? I am wondering if it's permissions based and testing these things by remote session will probably be faster for both of us than by going back and forth.

If that sounds good to you, send me a PM with your availability and we'll work something out.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Wrong Hud profile

Postby Erlebnis » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 am

As a matter of fact I've been searching for my logs as well (to send for the anti-aliasing thing) and can't find them either. The logs folder is empty - even though I always had logging enabled.
Erlebnis
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 am

Re: Wrong Hud profile

Postby Josh » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:55 am

In PT4, you go to File -> Show Data Directory, the log files will be in the directory that opens, NOT in the Logs directory. You should see PokerTracker4.log and PokerTrackerHud4.log. They might not have the .log extension shown on your computer.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Wrong Hud profile

Postby Erlebnis » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:40 am

Josh wrote:In PT4, you go to File -> Show Data Directory, the log files will be in the directory that opens, NOT in the Logs directory. You should see PokerTracker4.log and PokerTrackerHud4.log. They might not have the .log extension shown on your computer.


Cool, yeah, then they're there :)
Erlebnis
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 am

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests