hands dont show

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: hands dont show

Postby nonamerequired » Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:06 am

i have reverted back to v4.17.15 and submitted a ticket thank you for your help
nonamerequired
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:59 pm

Re: hands dont show

Postby 2XClutch » Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:05 pm

To add some more color for Mac users:

My last hand was played at 14:47 PM EST and is showing it was played at 10:47 AM. I actually didn't notice the clock being wrong until finding this post.

I normally track my hands using Play Poker > Get Hands While Playing > View Today's hands > My Hands.

As of updating to 4.18, I could not see my hands in the above section, specifically when under My Hands. I could however see them under Play Poker > Get Hands While Playing > View Today's hands > Hand Summary.

I closed PT4 to download the 4.17.15 version posted by Hippo. That version was for PC, so it didn't work and I tried opening PT4 again. After re-opening PT4, all the hands were populated under My Hands. Not sure what occurred or why they were showing again, but it took "Stop getting hands" and a restart of PT4 before I saw all the hands that I played populated in the correct section. However, the clock is still wrong.

Hippo, could you please share a link for 4.17.15 for Mac?
2XClutch
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:50 pm

Re: hands dont show

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:18 am

2XClutch wrote:could you please share a link for 4.17.15 for Mac?

The macOS version of PokerTracker v4.17.15 can be downloaded from here.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17069
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests