Unreadable font in HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Unreadable font in HUD

Postby WiSucht » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Hello!
How do I get readable fonts in the HUD?

Font: 8; Adobe Heiti Std R; Normal; Normal; Not Underlined; Swiss. But the same thing with different fonts.

In PT3:
[ img ]
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/photowis/view/451712/

In PT4 HUD Profile Editor all good:
[ img ]
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/photowis/view/451714/

In PT4 in Tadle HUD:
[ img ]
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/photowis/view/451713/

Please help!
WiSucht
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Re: Unreadable font in HUD

Postby WiSucht » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 pm

As well as the intervals between the lines too long ...
WiSucht
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Re: Unreadable font in HUD

Postby WiSucht » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:28 pm

It is necessary that if you disable "Allow Vector Scaling" HUD becomes as in PT3 (or as a "HUD Profile Editor", because there all good). Without anti-aliasing. I think it will suit everyone. Of these fonts are very sore eyes.

Everything else in PT4 just great! Thank you!
WiSucht
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Re: Unreadable font in HUD

Postby Erlebnis » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:50 pm

WiSucht wrote:It is necessary that if you disable "Allow Vector Scaling" HUD becomes as in PT3 (or as a "HUD Profile Editor", because there all good). Without anti-aliasing. I think it will suit everyone. Of these fonts are very sore eyes.

Everything else in PT4 just great! Thank you!


I've tried that, made zero difference to me.
Erlebnis
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 am

Re: Unreadable font in HUD

Postby PJs Ronin » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:29 pm

Erlebnis wrote:
WiSucht wrote:It is necessary that if you disable "Allow Vector Scaling" HUD becomes as in PT3 (or as a "HUD Profile Editor", because there all good). Without anti-aliasing. I think it will suit everyone. Of these fonts are very sore eyes.

Everything else in PT4 just great! Thank you!


I've tried that, made zero difference to me.


I think you also need to restart PT4 for the effect to take hold. I'd also recommend you ensure your graphics drivers are up to date.
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Unreadable font in HUD

Postby tarix » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:29 am

PJs Ronin wrote:I think you also need to restart PT4 for the effect to take hold.


Correct. This will be fixed in a future version to take effect when you apply the changes.

PJs Ronin wrote:I'd also recommend you ensure your graphics drivers are up to date.


This is extremely important. We are using hardware rendering for the HUD now and graphics drivers do make a huge difference. In particular ATI and Intel users must be very up-to-date.

If you still have issues please send us a log so we can see what kind of graphics hardware you have.
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: Unreadable font in HUD

Postby WiSucht » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:24 am

tarix wrote:
PJs Ronin wrote:I'd also recommend you ensure your graphics drivers are up to date.


This is extremely important. We are using hardware rendering for the HUD now and graphics drivers do make a huge difference. In particular ATI and Intel users must be very up-to-date.

If you still have issues please send us a log so we can see what kind of graphics hardware you have.


I installed the latest drivers. AMD HD 5760 graphics card. Nothing helped.
Can you add function disable font rendering graphics card? As in "Hud Profile Editor". Then the font will not depend on the version of the driver or video card. Please do it. This is very important. For this reason alone I can not use PT4. And these problems are not just me ...

Sorry for bad English. I use an online translator.
WiSucht
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Re: Unreadable font in HUD

Postby WiSucht » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Just do not forget about me, please. :)
WiSucht
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Re: Unreadable font in HUD

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:27 pm

We certainly won't forget about you!

Could you send us a log file as tarix requested? It will contain considerable information about your system and we can use it to diagnose further what options are available to us.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Unreadable font in HUD

Postby WiSucht » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:12 pm

kraada wrote:We certainly won't forget about you!

Could you send us a log file as tarix requested? It will contain considerable information about your system and we can use it to diagnose further what options are available to us.


Yes of course. But where can I get it?
WiSucht
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests