Full Tilt update for July 8 2009

Any support related posts should go here.

Re: Full Tilt update for July 8 2009

Postby ptrack pat » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:34 pm

slojoeguam wrote:This might be a clue or it might not be....I finally was able to start importing HH and summary files to PT after converting them to ANSI. But when I went to move those files to the processed file folder, I found there is always on HH file per tourney I can't move. I get an error message saying the file can't be moved because it's being used by another person or program. When I shut down FT completely, I get no error and can move the file. Just trying to help. Btw, drgfire's program seems to work fine.


Yeah, it appears that FT keeps some files locked until you actually close down the entire program, not just the table window. However, I don't think that's the issue because I am able to reproduce the issue with a set of 200 files that someone just sent me and I'm able to delete the offending file without a problem.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Full Tilt update for July 8 2009

Postby Snozynoze » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:00 pm

ptrack pat wrote:
Snozynoze wrote:I don't know if it helps or not but, i was getting the error with the 03 patch playing one table of NL 6-max Hold'em.

There were 2 items in the folder. A table i was playing, and one i was no longer sitting at.

I had been playing this single table about 20 mins when it closed. I had played the other table about 30 mins and then closed it before opening the new one.

I had looked at the auto-replayer a few times off and on, but it was not open at the time of the program dropping, and it had prob been over 3-5 mins since the last time it had been opened.


Thank you for your help Pat, and i hope this is helpful.


Next time you get the error, could you ZIP the entire contents of your FT hand history folder and send me all the file using the online support system? I have an idea of another thing to try but I need some more files to try to reproduce the problem again.


I'll be happy to, but i won't have a chance to sit at the tables until tomorrow morning at best.
Soon as i'm able to play and get the error, i'll make it happen.
Snozynoze
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:01 am

Re: Full Tilt update for July 8 2009

Postby aargh57 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:14 pm

ptrack pat wrote:
aargh57 wrote:I have the latest patch 2.17.04c and I don't have any error messages but it just keeps saying "No hand history files have been created/updated since the last import."


If it's not finding any files then you either don't have FT configured to save the files or you are pointing PT to the wrong folder. Click the help link at the top right corner of the window and follow the directions it give there for getting this setup.


Ok Pat, sorry. but now I'm not getting any observed hands. I went through the help thing, made sure FT was importing and have the database set to look in the right folder but no observed hands are importing.
aargh57
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Re: Full Tilt update for July 8 2009

Postby ptrack pat » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:54 pm

aargh57 wrote:
ptrack pat wrote:
aargh57 wrote:I have the latest patch 2.17.04c and I don't have any error messages but it just keeps saying "No hand history files have been created/updated since the last import."


If it's not finding any files then you either don't have FT configured to save the files or you are pointing PT to the wrong folder. Click the help link at the top right corner of the window and follow the directions it give there for getting this setup.


Ok Pat, sorry. but now I'm not getting any observed hands. I went through the help thing, made sure FT was importing and have the database set to look in the right folder but no observed hands are importing.


The new FT update prevents you from getting observed hands now. The only hands that get saved to the hard drive are those you were dealt cards in. There is nothing PT can do about that.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Full Tilt update for July 8 2009

Postby ouwep » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:19 pm

I get this error with importing:

"Access violation at 0x7618d44A (Tried to read from 0x0B080000), program terminated."

What to do?
ouwep
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:17 pm

Re: Full Tilt update for July 8 2009

Postby ptrack pat » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:33 pm

ouwep wrote:I get this error with importing:

"Access violation at 0x7618d44A (Tried to read from 0x0B080000), program terminated."

What to do?


viewtopic.php?f=28&t=21074
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Full Tilt update for July 8 2009

Postby args » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:59 am

so i just installed that patch and wanted to import some hands, and got only errors. "File contains no Omaha hands or unable to determine what poker site this file came from."

So i could just import nothing , havent tried if it works when im playing.
args
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:58 am

Re: Full Tilt update for July 8 2009

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:32 am

args wrote:so i just installed that patch and wanted to import some hands, and got only errors. "File contains no Omaha hands or unable to determine what poker site this file came from."

So i could just import nothing , havent tried if it works when im playing.


As was stated in the post with the patch file you need to be using the FullTilt auto-import window to import the files, you cannot use the manual import window. If you have more issues, post the Omaha problems in the Omaha forum.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Full Tilt update for July 8 2009

Postby pokerisfun » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:06 pm

ptrack pat- So I know you are working on the new patch, but I think I should mention what happened to me. I usually play on PokerStars and PT was working great for me, but I decided yesterday that I wanted to set up PT for Full Tilt too. At first PT was reading hands for Full Tilt, but it was not importing. I figured it needed some sort of patch, so I came to this forum and downloaded the patch at the beginning of this topic. After that is when I started receiving the Access Violation error message. What's even worse is that now PT doesn't work for PokerStars. When I run it for PokerStars it reads the files but it won't import them. I wasn't sure whether to start a new thread for PokerStars or just to include it in this. I didn't see a thread with people having trouble with PokerStars. Is there a way to fix this for PokerStars or do I just need to wait for the new patch for Full Tilt that will fix both of my problems? I thought my story might help with the new patch because I didn't have a problem with PokerStars before I downloaded the new patch and I didn't receive the error message for Full Tilt until after I downloaded the new patch. I appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks.
pokerisfun
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Re: Full Tilt update for July 8 2009

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:18 pm

pokerisfun wrote:ptrack pat- So I know you are working on the new patch, but I think I should mention what happened to me. I usually play on PokerStars and PT was working great for me, but I decided yesterday that I wanted to set up PT for Full Tilt too. At first PT was reading hands for Full Tilt, but it was not importing. I figured it needed some sort of patch, so I came to this forum and downloaded the patch at the beginning of this topic. After that is when I started receiving the Access Violation error message. What's even worse is that now PT doesn't work for PokerStars. When I run it for PokerStars it reads the files but it won't import them. I wasn't sure whether to start a new thread for PokerStars or just to include it in this. I didn't see a thread with people having trouble with PokerStars. Is there a way to fix this for PokerStars or do I just need to wait for the new patch for Full Tilt that will fix both of my problems? I thought my story might help with the new patch because I didn't have a problem with PokerStars before I downloaded the new patch and I didn't receive the error message for Full Tilt until after I downloaded the new patch. I appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks.


Nothing was touched in the PokerStars code and I have people using this patch at both Stars and FT and nobody has reported any Stars issues.

Are you sure PokerStars is creating the new files?
Are you sure you don't just have some filters set that are preventing the Stars hands from showing on the stats window?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests