A database error has occurred.
(Prima/Ladbrokes)
I get this message when importing hands from my database:
"A database error has occurred.
DB Code: -1003 Error Text SQLSTATE = S1093
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Invalid Argument.
No changes were made to the database.
INSERT INTO game (lots of words and characters follow)
This error message was written to the error file: C:\Program Files\Poker Tracker V2\pterrorlog.txt"
It asks for the HH and file but I don't know what HH caused this or what file it is talking about.
Thanks in advance.
I get this message when importing hands from my database:
"A database error has occurred.
DB Code: -1003 Error Text SQLSTATE = S1093
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Invalid Argument.
No changes were made to the database.
INSERT INTO game (lots of words and characters follow)
This error message was written to the error file: C:\Program Files\Poker Tracker V2\pterrorlog.txt"
It asks for the HH and file but I don't know what HH caused this or what file it is talking about.
Thanks in advance.
