Page 1 of 1

High CPU utilization with PAHUD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:54 pm
by stu484
Hi, As of today PAHUD is using 90% CPU and is unuseable. Been using it trouble free for six months.

I have recently upgraded my db to SQL, also started datamining so I have added about 3000 hands - about a 10% increase in my db size. However this has all been working fine for the last few days until today.

As of today I have used it with no trouble, 8 tables flicker free.

I have shut down and restarted. Reinstalled HUD. Interestingly if I boot my PC, and run HUD and nothing else it immediately goes to 90% CPU use.

I have not changed anything else in my PC.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Re: High CPU utilization with PAHUD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:57 pm
by APerfect10
With everything closed, start PokerAce Hud, enable logging, restart PAHud. Let it sit for a minute or two then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/index.phpz0n]Support system[/urlz0n] so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820z0n]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urlz0n]

Best regards,

Derek