Driver Login Error

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Driver Login Error

Postby shadow33 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:24 pm

I just got an error that my HUD could not find c:program files\poker tracker V2\ptrack.mdb error.

I use Vista and it Absolute.

Thanks,

Wes
shadow33
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:57 pm

Re: Driver Login Error

Postby APerfect10 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:44 am

Did you delete your database? How many databases are you using? If you are no longer using the 'My First PokerTracker Database' simply remove it in PokerTracker via File->Maintain Database Names and that should resolve the issue.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Driver Login Error

Postby shadow33 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:59 am

I did not delete my database and am still using my first database.
shadow33
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:57 pm

Re: Driver Login Error

Postby APerfect10 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:42 am

Is PokerTracker working properly?

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Driver Login Error

Postby shadow33 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:11 pm

Poker Tracker is working fine.

I went to c:program files\poker tracker V2\ptrack.mdb and could not find the file.

I went to the compatibility file and found it. I copied it and pasted it to the main poker tracker V2 file.

After that I didn't get the error anymore, except that PAHUD did not update with the hands I played this morning.

Please advise,

Thanks,

Wes
shadow33
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:57 pm

Re: Driver Login Error

Postby APerfect10 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:38 pm

Ok, thats good. Enable logging, open your poker client, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that I can troubleshoot the issue. We will get it working properly again. :)

Tutorial: How to Create a Log File

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Driver Login Error

Postby shadow33 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:04 pm

Thanks Derek - I will do it this evening and send it to you.

I appreciate it.
shadow33
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:57 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests