New computer Fulltilt shows premature tables stats

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

New computer Fulltilt shows premature tables stats

Postby allstarrt » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:43 pm

Hi I just installed pokerace hud on my new computer running vista (not sure if this has anything to do with it) and when I have tried to play I see the table stats showing avg pot but all the other stats(including player stats) are not coming up. I have gone through the tutorial and even went through the faqs also. I do not know whats up so any help would be great
allstarrt
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:41 pm

Re: New computer Fulltilt shows premature tables stats

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Try disabling 'User Account Control' then reinstalling PokerAce Hud over-top of your existing installation.

Tutorial: Vista-How to Disable 'User Account Control' (UAC)

If that does not resolve the issue, enable logging, open Full Tilt, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table while importing your hands into PokerTracker then send me the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that I can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.

Tutorial: How to Create a Log File

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests