PAHud not letting me switch tables easily

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PAHud not letting me switch tables easily

Postby collegesucks » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:25 pm

When I fire up 12 tables and play with the HUD loaded I find it difficult to switch b/w tables with just one click as I am able to do when I'm not using the HUD. For some reason an inactive table would pop up (or the table requiring action will not pop up to the front) and if I want to switch the tables, I have to either click furiously b/w the currently active table and the table I want to get to, or drag my mouse all the way to the taskbar to click the blinking window or the top of the window of the table I want to get to. And the thing that makes this worse is that other tables will require my action and start queuing up, but I can't move to them because the first table will stay active until I "manually" switch by using the above methods. This is really affecting my ability to multitable properly and I'd appreciate it if you looked into making table transitions a lot more smooth.
collegesucks
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:43 am

Re: PAHud not letting me switch tables easily

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:20 am

First, download and install the latest beta version.

Beta Release v1.19.6

If you are still experiencing the problem, try toggling 'flicker free drawing'. Options->Preferences->Poker Sites-><site name>

That should resolve the issue.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: PAHud not letting me switch tables easily

Postby aussie23 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:34 pm

i have version 3.00 beta8 installed and i'm having the exact same problem as the initial post. i have noticed that when i click on the fold/call in turn button it then allows me to select another table. This is ok when i have some junk hand and am going to fold but causes some real problems if you get a good hand. i have the flicker free thing done but still have this problem. what should i do?

thanks and looks like this software will be really great when all is completed. also will there be a poker tracker3 omaha?.
aussie23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:49 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests