All of my personal stats are not available!

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

All of my personal stats are not available!

Postby p1rado » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:18 am

Hello!

I set some stats, like VP$IP, PFR, Attempted to steal blinds and others to "show mine" but anything happens.

All stats are not available. What could it be?

I have set a filter to show players only with >- 150 hands but I am not sure if this is the problem... could it? I don't remember now if I have played more than 150 hands on a single table, but I guess so...

Thanks!!!

PS: I have tryed to search but was hard to found an answer. If you know other topic like this, please send me the link, I'm pretty sure that I'm not the first one with this problem :(
p1rado
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:24 am

Re: All of my personal stats are not available!

Postby pmarrsouth » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:23 am

In your layout manager have you made sure that they are not on top of each other in the middle of the table, as I needed to seperate mine once I set it to Show mine
pmarrsouth
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:07 pm

Re: All of my personal stats are not available!

Postby p1rado » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:26 am

No, this is not the problem, for sure.

All my own stats are at the right top corner, side by side and show something like this: N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A

But thanks anyway ;)

Any other possible solution?
p1rado
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:24 am

Re: All of my personal stats are not available!

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Please enable logging, open your poker client, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that I can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue. Make sure that you are importing your hands into PokerTracker while you are playing.

Tutorial: How to Create a Log File

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: All of my personal stats are not available!

Postby p1rado » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:22 am

"Make sure that you are importing your hands into PokerTracker while you are playing."

No, I'm not!

This is the problem =D

Thanks!!!
p1rado
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:24 am

Re: All of my personal stats are not available!

Postby APerfect10 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:22 pm

OK, good deal :)

-Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests