Version expired, can't download new version

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Version expired, can't download new version

Postby sweetkness » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:20 pm

I tried bringing up my poker ace HUD and was told my version had expired. I tried downloading the new version and keep getting an error message "error opening file for writing", giving me the options to abort, retry or ignore, none of which helps the download continue. Neither HUD or poker tracker is open at the time. What do I need to do to get it downloaded properly. Also, I'm a registered customer, is there anything in particular I need to do to not have to register again.
sweetkness
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:10 pm

Re: Version expired, can't download new version

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:54 pm

Make sure that PokerAce Hud is not running prior to installing the new version.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=824vaz]Tutorial: How to Make Sure PAH is Not Running[/urlvaz]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests