No stats

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

No stats

Postby Jasco » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:14 pm

When I first started poker ace hud, I had stats for the first table, and that's it - never updated, never worked on another table. I read on the forums here and decided to download the latest beta of poker ace , and when I did, the first table I used it at worked, but it never updated, and stopped working after that. I've removed filters, and checked the database. What else shall I do?
Jasco
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:02 pm

Re: No stats

Postby APerfect10 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:44 pm

Do you have a registered version of PokerAce Hud? The trial only works on one table whereas the registered version works on as many tables as your computer can handle.

Enable logging, open your poker client, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAhud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/lq7]Support system[/urllq7] so that I can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820lq7]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urllq7]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests