Cannot import hands from Fulltilt

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cannot import hands from Fulltilt

Postby toilatom » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:09 pm

I'm currently using PT with Fulltilt. Vista OS. I've followed the instruction to setup PT with Vista (ie. Run as Admin) I was able to successfully set up everything and imported about 25,000 hands. As of yesterday, PT can no longer import hand history from FT. When i look into the "C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\" it is completely empty even though I've just played at a few tables. In addition, since the hands are not being imported, the data at my Poker Hud is not updating as well. Please help.
toilatom
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: Cannot import hands from Fulltilt

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:13 am

It sounds like you may have accidentally disabled Full Tilt from saving hand histories to your hard drive.

In the Full Tilt lobby go Options->Hand History... Make sure that this option is still checked and that the directory is correct/matches the directory configured in PT and PAH.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest