Full Tilt - *MY* stats displaying as N/A

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Full Tilt - *MY* stats displaying as N/A

Postby brandi1984 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:19 am

Hi,

On Full Tilt Poker 6max NL, I have my PAHud set to show 3 of my own stats at each table - VPIP, PFR, and CBet%. However, the only thing that shows up is "N/A" for each of those stats. Everyone elses stats show up properly. I'm sure I just have some filter or something not set properly, but I can't figure out what it is. Thanks.
brandi1984
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:08 am

Re: Full Tilt - *MY* stats displaying as N/A

Postby APerfect10 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:24 pm

Is PokerTracker properly importing your hands as 6max?

Enable logging, open Full Tilt, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/uus]Support system[/urluus] so that I can troubleshoot the issue. We will get your self stats displaying properly for you. :)

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820uus]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urluus]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests