Unable to Fetch UltimateBet Hands

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Unable to Fetch UltimateBet Hands

Postby Equal » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:27 pm

I get this pop up lately... I tried the newest v. 1.19.5 but also 1.18. PA doesnt even seem to pick up the UB tables, it doesnt display them in the PA table window list.

It must be something on my end, Party's not working either. PA however lists the Party table in its window, displays the table averages stats on each table, but doesnt show each individual players stats.

Thanks for any help!
Equal
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:43 pm

Re: Unable to Fetch UltimateBet Hands

Postby APerfect10 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:58 pm

Are you manually opening the UB hand history window for each table?

Enable logging, open Party, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/0ir]Support system[/url0ir] so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8200ir]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/url0ir]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Unable to Fetch UltimateBet Hands

Postby Equal » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:10 pm

Yes I am manually opening the UB HH window.

Log file for Party sent. I opened a second table briefly during the log file, hopefully that isnt too much of a problem.
Equal
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:43 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests