Page 1 of 1

Not seeing stats on the tables.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:11 am
by R3537
After making sure my filters are correct with 6 max and pokertracker is running properly, I am still unable to see stats displayed on Full tilt. It had previously been working for 1 day and now for some reason it does not display any VPIP or raising or, however when hands have been completed it does show what hands were shown down. Do you guys have any ideas how to solve this issue?

Re: Not seeing stats on the tables.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:53 pm
by APerfect10
Make sure that "Standard Drawing" is disabled and "Flicker Free Drawing" is enabled. Options->Preferences->Poker Sites->Full Tilt

If that is not the problem, enable logging, open Full Tilt, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/index.phpk1e]Support system[/urlk1e] so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820k1e]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urlk1e]

Best regards,

Derek

Re: Not seeing stats on the tables.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:55 pm
by R3537
I don't have an option for standard drawing.

Re: Not seeing stats on the tables.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:09 am
by APerfect10
Please download and install the latest beta version.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=952ldq]Beta Release v1.19.5[/urlldq]

If you are still having problems, enable logging, open Full Tilt, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/newticket.php?cat_id=21ldq]Support system[/urlldq] so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820ldq]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urlldq]

Best regards,

Derek

Re: Not seeing stats on the tables.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:10 am
by R3537
Log file sent.

Re: Not seeing stats on the tables.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:56 am
by R3537
Approximately how soon will I be able to get an answer from you guys about the problem?

Re: Not seeing stats on the tables.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:59 am
by APerfect10
[quote="R3537"ur2]Approximately how soon will I be able to get an answer from you guys about the problem?[/quoteur2]

You should have received an answer. Check your junk mail. Or go to [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/mytickets.phpur2]Support -> My Tickets[/urlur2] to view the status.

Best regards,

Derek