So you wanna find out a full ring villain's preflop range in an unopened/limped* pot? Well here you go.
Uploaded to Repository, waiting on admin approval but I am sure it will be approved. Search for "Full Ring RFI". In the mean time, in case this will help someone out in the future, here's the codes.
You need to columns:
cnt_p_open_opp_pos1
- Code: Select all
sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 0, 1, 0])
Number of opportunities player had to open the preflop action from Button.
and
cnt_p_raise_first_in_pos1
- Code: Select all
sum( if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 0, 1, 0])
Number of times the player raised preflop when opening the action from Button.
And then create the statistic:
Raised First In - 1 - Button
- Code: Select all
(cnt_p_raise_first_in_pos1 / cnt_p_open_opp_pos1) * 100
RFI% from Button Regardless of Limpers.
Just repeat for all 9 positions. Button -> "position = 0", Cutoff -> "position = 1", and so on and the name of the columns to "pos2", "pos3" yadda yadda yadda. FYI I call some positions by different names but I'm sure y'all can figure it out. Good luck.
* - Very important: This statistic completely ignores whether or not someone has limped prior, including the Small Blind (if you are the Big Blind). You can do it the other way, choosing to only count the times they have Raised First In on just an unopened (not even limped) pot but I prefer it this way, it's more accurate of their realistic range I think imo.
