PokerTracker3 Hud Stats+Color Ranges!

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

PokerTracker3 Hud Stats+Color Ranges!

Postby wc3ard » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Hello! Can someone help me to custom my PT3 hud, so it´s good with Turbo-SNG Fullring. 1 table.

At the moment i use VP, PR, and aFq. (+ names and number of hands.)

Ive seen pro pokerplayers have more advanced huds, and instead of aggression frequency, they use aggression factor, And I don't even know what that means.

This is my color ranges for:
VP: 0-13=light blue, 13-20=green, 20-40=red 40-80=Dark Purple
PFR: 0-9=Light Blue, 9-14=Green, 14-25=Red, 25-100=Dark Purple
AFq: 0-15=Light Blue, 15-25=red, 25-40=Red, 40-100=Dark Purple

I copied these stats from a video on youtube, but it's for CG, and now im playing Turbo SNG's. Don't really know if these stats are advanced/Good enough.
Im trying to make myself a million in poker, but i can´t if my programs isn´t configured correct :P

Help Please!!!!! Show me how an proffersional hud looks like, + Please explain aggression factor.

Thanks! /Wc3ard
wc3ard
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 1:38 am

Re: PokerTracker3 Hud Stats+Color Ranges!

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Aggression factor is calculated as the ratio of bets and raises to calls. So if aggression factor = 2, then the person has bet or raised twice as often as they have called. If it is .5 then they call twice as much as they bet or raise.

I don't play SnGs so I can't help you with that aspect of your game, but I would recommend looking over the Statistics Configuration Guide which explains how the stats are calculated (you can find it on our documentation page) and trying to think about what the stats therefore must mean. Understanding what is going on is going to be worth a lot more than having a VP$IP color range that is one larger or smaller.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PokerTracker3 Hud Stats+Color Ranges!

Postby wc3ard » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:37 pm

That totally cleared things up for me! Thanks!

I dont think i need to know more about stats at the moment,
though I still need good tips how to configure my colorranges, and what stats i should use in my hud.
I prefer some tips from a seasoned sng pokerpro, with a great hud. =)

kraada wrote:Aggression factor is calculated as the ratio of bets and raises to calls. So if aggression factor = 2, then the person has bet or raised twice as often as they have called. If it is .5 then they call twice as much as they bet or raise.

I don't play SnGs so I can't help you with that aspect of your game, but I would recommend looking over the Statistics Configuration Guide which explains how the stats are calculated (you can find it on our documentation page) and trying to think about what the stats therefore must mean. Understanding what is going on is going to be worth a lot more than having a VP$IP color range that is one larger or smaller.
wc3ard
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 1:38 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests