Flat 4bet

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Flat 4bet

Postby Alex_AKJ » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:50 am

I have created custrom stat 'Flat 4bet after 3bet IP'.
( flat4bet_times / flat4bet_opp ) * 100
Column flat4bet_times expression = sum(if[(holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_4bet_action='C' AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet AND(holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos > holdem_hand_player_statistics.position)), 1, 0])
Column flat4bet_opp expression = sum(if[(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet AND(holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos > holdem_hand_player_statistics.position)), 1, 0])

But I feel it counts the cases when face 4bet pfai. And I would like to exclude calling 4bet-shoves. How I could achieve this?
Alex_AKJ
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:15 am

Re: Flat 4bet

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:24 am

You could add: AND NOT(holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin = 'P')

That would exclude all hands in which you faced an all-in preflop.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Flat 4bet

Postby Alex_AKJ » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Thank you a lot! This is exactly what I need.
Alex_AKJ
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:15 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests