PFR of opportunites - can't convert to a tourney stat

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

PFR of opportunites - can't convert to a tourney stat

Postby devolveNZ » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:25 am

I downloaded the stat 'PFR of opportunites' by WhiteRider but am having trouble converting it from a cash stat to a tourney stat.
Its value is: (cnt_pfr / cnt_p_raise_opp) * 100
cnt_pfr is the standard protected database column,
cnt_p_raise_opp is: sum( if[ NOT(lookup_actions_p.action='') AND NOT ( ( (holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_p_raise_facing >= holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before) AND (substring(lookup_actions_p.action from 1 for 1) = lookup_actions_p.action) ) OR (holdem_limit.amt_bb >= holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before) ), 1, 0 ] )

when using the 'convert to' button I get the error 'Value Expression in NOT valid!'
I'm having a problem converting it myself manually, and would appreciate some help.
Merry Xmas and Thanks Greg
devolveNZ
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:27 pm

Re: PFR of opportunites - can't convert to a tourney stat

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:56 am

Create the following column manually in the Holdem Tournament Player Statistics section:

cnt_p_raise_opp with definition: sum( if[ NOT(lookup_actions_p.action='') AND NOT ( ( (tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_p_raise_facing >= tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before) AND (substring(lookup_actions_p.action from 1 for 1) = lookup_actions_p.action) ) OR (tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_bb >= tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before) ), 1, 0 ] )

Then if you attempt the conversion it should use that column and all should work properly.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PFR of opportunites - can't convert to a tourney stat

Postby devolveNZ » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Thank-you for your quick reply. I attempted to do that but don't know where I was going wrong. But I have it working now.
Your help is most appreciated. Greg
devolveNZ
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:27 pm

Re: PFR of opportunites - can't convert to a tourney stat

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:16 pm

No problem :)

(Hint for the future: the tricky column was tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_bb :))
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests