Can I make a hand range pop up?

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Can I make a hand range pop up?

Postby thehardgoodbye » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Is it possible to make a pop up for hand ranges from certain positions. or is it possible to make a pop up in a pop up so i can click his icon which pops up positions then click a position which bring up ranges or is this overly complicated?
thehardgoodbye
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Re: Can I make a hand range pop up?

Postby gkeuler » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Search thru kraada's or whiteriders posts in this forum, I beleive kraada already made something similar. didnt make it public cause of the strain those kind of calcs can put on the hud or something like that
gkeuler
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:17 am

Re: Can I make a hand range pop up?

Postby gkeuler » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:52 pm

well I couldnt find anything, but Im sure one the two made something similar and referenced once or twice

but you gotta undestand how much work the database has to do to make those calcs, if you structure it in such a way.


but to definitvely answer your Q
http://crushthegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/HUDPOPUP.PNG
gkeuler
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:17 am

Re: Can I make a hand range pop up?

Postby gkeuler » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:04 am

btw, do atleast some research before asking a question,

from the thread currently 2 below this one-
"Hand Range Pop-up"
devolveNZ wrote:
I am wanting to create a Hand Range Pop-up similar to Kraada's in this post http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/view ... 45&t=11188

Thanks Greg


http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=11188#p148871
gkeuler
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:17 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests