Displaying amount of bb's for mYself/villians at the tbl

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Displaying amount of bb's for mYself/villians at the tbl

Postby bustuw72 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Displaying amount of bb's for mself/villians at the tbl

I noticed there is an option to display players "M" on my hud which I realize is very similar to amount of bb's a player has, but it will obv be a bit different when antees are in play. Because I have been so stuck on bb's in my poker career it is really just what I'm used to and I would love to be able to display this. I know it is an option on the major competitor HEM, but I obv have no desire to change. Am I missing it, or am I just going to have to use the "M" feature instead?
bustuw72
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Re: Displaying amount of bb's for mYself/villians at the tbl

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:59 pm

I responded to your duplicate post. Please do not cross post.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests