Did I correctly build this tourney filter?

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Did I correctly build this tourney filter?

Postby Wills Dad » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:25 pm

I've put together a filter, but I'm not sure it does what I want it to do. Can someone please check my work?

I want a tourney filter that returns preflop hands where:
the blinds are either 50/100 or 75/150
AND
the player either:
4 Bet
3 Bet
Raised All-In
Raised First In, more than just a minimum raise OR
Cold Called, more than just a minimum raise

Here's my filter:

(Preflop 4 Bet OR Preflop 3 Bet OR Preflop Raise All-In OR (Raise First In AND NOT (Open Raise (2 big blinds)))) OR (Cold Called AND NOT (Facing PFR Size (2 big blinds)))
Blinds: 50/100 NL, 75/150 NL

Thanks for your help.
Wills Dad
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Re: Did I correctly build this tourney filter?

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:24 pm

That looks good to me.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests