Export Tournament Numbers

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Export Tournament Numbers

Postby NimhOfJoy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:18 pm

I'm trying to clean up my databases, adding all the necessary information to the tournament summaries. I was wondering if it was possible to export a list of just the tournament numbers so I can start requesting their data from Stars. If so, how would I go about doing this?
NimhOfJoy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: Export Tournament Numbers

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Someone wrote an AHK script to automatically request tournament summaries for any tournaments missing data for PokerStars - you can find it here. That might be the easiest solution for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Export Tournament Numbers

Postby NimhOfJoy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:58 pm

I have a Mac, so that's not going to work.
NimhOfJoy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: Export Tournament Numbers

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:01 pm

In that case you can request a tournament audit from the PokerStars lobby and that should contain all of the data in an importable fashion for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Export Tournament Numbers

Postby NimhOfJoy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:24 pm

How would I request that? Is that the same as "Playing History Audit"?
NimhOfJoy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: Export Tournament Numbers

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:03 am

You can request this via the PokerStars lobby menu Requests > Playing History Audit.
You must request it in .csv format.
To get full results imported you need to enable the Overwrite Tournament Summary Data option on the Manual Import tab.

Please be aware that this will update a lot of data, so I would recommend making a Backup of your database before importing the audit.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Export Tournament Numbers

Postby NimhOfJoy » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Ok, so I did that, but it didn't import the sats I played in properly. It has my finish, but doesn't include the value of the sat seat I won. How would I go about getting these fixed?
NimhOfJoy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: Export Tournament Numbers

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:03 pm

You can edit the results manually for those satellites via the Tournaments --> Enter Holdem Results window. Select the satellites in question and change the Amount Won in the bottom section for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Export Tournament Numbers

Postby NimhOfJoy » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:08 pm

There's a lot of them, and I would still need to request their results from Stars individually. Which brings me back to my first question: can I get an export the tournament numbers to do so? How about just a subset (i.e. all satty tourneys)?
NimhOfJoy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: Export Tournament Numbers

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:43 pm

We can extract that information most easily with an SQL query.

You can run this query in PGAdminIII which is installed by default with the PostgreSQL application on your system. Connect to your PT3 database and click the small SQL notepad icon on the top and paste in this query:

SELECT tourney_no from tourney_holdem_summary, tourney_table_type where tourney_table_type.id_table_type = tourney_holdem_summary.id_table_type and position('s' in tourney_table_type.val_flags) > 0;

The result will list all of the tourney numbers from satellite tournaments.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest