Deleting Non Used custom stats

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Deleting Non Used custom stats

Postby eric1099 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:43 am

I've downloaded a few of the HUDs and Reports in the repository and modified them to suit my needs. Now many of the custom built stats included in those downloaded HUDs are not being used. The problem is, I don't know which ones I use and which ones I don't. Is there an easy way to clean up and delete them?

If I backup only the HUDs and reports I use, will the backup include the custom stats they specifically need? Can I do that and reinstall a clean copy of PT3?
eric1099
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: Deleting Non Used custom stats

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:56 am

eric1099 wrote:If I backup only the HUDs and reports I use, will the backup include the custom stats they specifically need? Can I do that and reinstall a clean copy of PT3?

That will work, although not for built-in reports. If you export your HUD profiles and custom reports then they will include any custom stats that they use.

Before you start make a Backup of the default Optional Files ( you don't need to backup any databases, although if you haven't done that for a while it would be a good idea) so that you can always recover any stats that get lost.

To remove all your custom stats you can rename the following file (close PT3 down before renaming):
C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\Data\StatDefinitionsCustomized.pt3
If that file doesn't exist then that will reset your custom stats.

To reset your custom reports and HUD profiles you can rename the following files:
C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\Data\ReportsCustomized.pt3
C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\Data\layouts.pt3
This will remove all of your custom reports and HUD profiles - when you import the files that you exported at the start it will recreate your custom reports and profiles and the custom stats that they use.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests