simple filter not finding player in reports

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

simple filter not finding player in reports

Postby squeebo » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm

In Reports, for filters on a report I have #Hands# > 100 and a simple filter of Any Flop Call. I have Filter On Active Player unchecked. Why am I the only player showing up in the report? I have like 200k hands in the database, and there are tons of players with > 100 hands. It suggests that none of them showed down a hand where they called on the flop, which can't be true. What could I be doing wrong?
squeebo
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:22 am

Re: simple filter not finding player in reports

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:43 am

That will be a filtering the report to players who called on the flop over 100 times. All the filters are applied together: it doesn't filter for players with over 100 hands and then filter for flop calls within that, it filters for hands where there was a flop call and when that returns more than 100 hands for a player.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests