Notes

Posted:
Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:07 pm
by Messenjupp
Hi,
just a short question...is there a way I can filter or make a report that shows me only the hands I have made notes on. Like after I review a session and make notes on some hands and I dont wanna go through all session but wanna see like my hands from last month where I made some notes.
Hope you get what I mean...
Thanks
Re: Notes

Posted:
Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:27 pm
by kraada
Please see the
Tutorial: Marking Hands For Review - the report it discusses to show marked hands will show all hands with notes. You can then add a date filter to only see hands from last month should you so desire.
Re: Notes

Posted:
Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:47 pm
by Messenjupp
works like a charme....awesome....thanks
Re: Notes

Posted:
Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:01 pm
by Messenjupp
another problem came up.
since I'm using a laptop and my homecomputer....is there an easy way to get the notes I make on hands I played from my laptop to my homecomputer. I'm not taking about playernotes cause I use FTP for this.....but what about notes I make on specific hands in general....is there an easy way....like by exporting the hands...does this do the trick and if I import the hands I have the notes for the hands too or is there more into it?
Re: Notes

Posted:
Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:26 pm
by WhiteRider
Please see the
Tutorial: Backup and Restore for how to transfer notes from one database to another.