Notes

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Notes

Postby Messenjupp » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi,

just a short question...is there a way I can filter or make a report that shows me only the hands I have made notes on. Like after I review a session and make notes on some hands and I dont wanna go through all session but wanna see like my hands from last month where I made some notes.

Hope you get what I mean...

Thanks
Messenjupp
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:54 am

Re: Notes

Postby kraada » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Please see the Tutorial: Marking Hands For Review - the report it discusses to show marked hands will show all hands with notes. You can then add a date filter to only see hands from last month should you so desire.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Notes

Postby Messenjupp » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:47 pm

works like a charme....awesome....thanks
Messenjupp
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:54 am

Re: Notes

Postby Messenjupp » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:01 pm

another problem came up.

since I'm using a laptop and my homecomputer....is there an easy way to get the notes I make on hands I played from my laptop to my homecomputer. I'm not taking about playernotes cause I use FTP for this.....but what about notes I make on specific hands in general....is there an easy way....like by exporting the hands...does this do the trick and if I import the hands I have the notes for the hands too or is there more into it?
Messenjupp
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:54 am

Re: Notes

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Please see the Tutorial: Backup and Restore for how to transfer notes from one database to another.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests