Setting up Database on a remote environment

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

Setting up Database on a remote environment

Postby RobbG » Tue May 11, 2010 12:49 am

I would like to know if Poker tracker 3 would be able to store the information on a remote database that is not on the hosting machine? I am thinking about getting a PostgreSQL 8.4 database on a remote server and then that way I can connect to it via both my desktop and lap top.
RobbG
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 12:39 am

Re: Setting up Database on a remote environment

Postby WhiteRider » Tue May 11, 2010 3:11 am

Yes, that can be done - see the links in the FAQ: PostgreSQL/Databases.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests