db errors or i don't understand the program

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

db errors or i don't understand the program

Postby 20_lb_sack » Wed May 21, 2008 1:00 pm

I seem to have numerous problems with my database. Several tournaments show -63.XXX,XXX minutes played. I also have at least one Omaha tournament listed, shouldn't it only import Holdem Stats??? I also have numerous play money tournaments and freerolls listed, I didn't think play money hands were supported?
20_lb_sack
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 10:23 am

Re: db errors or i don't understand the program

Postby Peligroso » Wed May 21, 2008 1:06 pm

20_lb_sack wrote:I seem to have numerous problems with my database. Several tournaments show -63.XXX,XXX minutes played. I also have at least one Omaha tournament listed, shouldn't it only import Holdem Stats??? I also have numerous play money tournaments and freerolls listed, I didn't think play money hands were supported?
Please do attach the histories of the hands and tournaments causing these problems to a Support ticket. I believe freerolls should be listed since you can still win money on them, but play money shouldn't be.
Peligroso
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Sweden


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests